Welcome to Marina Restaurants Limited.
The company provides its website features to you subject to the following conditions.
Registration to use the Site is subject to acceptance by us.
Access to the Site
In order to order products from the Site, you must first register to set up an account with us.
You only need to register once. Registration is subject to approval by us in all cases, and we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to decline any application for registration, without giving a reason.
We may disable access to your account section of the Site if, in our opinion, this is reasonably necessary to preserve the security and proper operation of the Site, if you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the registration obligations in the General Terms of Sale or if any details you provide for the purposes of registering prove to be false.
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site. It is also your responsibility to ensure that all persons who access the Site using your log-in details or via your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Site. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the service we provide on the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site at any time for any period.
We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
What you are allowed to do
You may only use the Site for the following purposes:
• viewing the products available on the Site;
• checking the prices of products;
• ordering products, as long as you have registered to use the Site;
• accessing other information about our products, as may be made available by us from time to time.
You may only use the Site for non-commercial use and in accordance with these terms. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form.
Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to:
• store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all or a substantial part of the pages of the Site;
• use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
• use the Site in any way that is illegal or fraudulent, or has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted;
• use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
• use the Site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
• attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these terms.
You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
All rights granted to you under these terms will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
When you send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other MRL Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use any MRL Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of log-in information and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. MRL reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that MRL shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page and you are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
We reserve the right to supersede some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions by publishing provisions or notices elsewhere on the Website and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others.
Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Materials featured on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, are copyright of Marina Restaurants Ltd and are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Maltese laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. This copyright material may be downloaded, displayed, and reproduced in an unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for personal, non-commercial use or for internal circulation within an organisation.
Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned. To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and enquiries should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com